What do I get when I buy a pack of colouring pages from you?
- You get an instant, digital, printable download. Please note that no physical items will be mailed to you!
- The download file will be in zip format.
- Within the zip file will be 1 or 2 pdf files. Unless otherwise specified on the sales page, there will be one file in A4 size and another in Letter size, so that you can choose which you prefer to print.
How do I print my colouring pages?
- You can print your coloring pages at home on any paper you choose.
- Choose the A4 file to print on A4 paper (UK). Choose the Letter file to print on Letter-sized paper (US).
Can I get a refund?
- Contact us if you have any particular concerns, but please note that, as these are digital downloads, we do not give refunds.
Why should I buy colouring pages when there are so many free colouring pages available?
- It's entirely up to you! However, our colouring pages are excellent quality and print out well. We own the copyright or licence to sell all of them. And they are all here, in one place, and easy to find and choose! You can't say the same of many of the free colouring page providers.
What's your connection to ActivityVillage.co.uk?
- ActivityVillage.co.uk and JustColouring.co.uk are owned and run by the same company, Small Publishing Ltd. ActivityVillage.co.uk is a membership website, providing all sorts of activities, many printable for children aged 2-11. JustColouring.co.uk just sells colouring pages!
- Some of the colouring pages for sale on JustColouring.co.uk are also available to members of ActivityVillage.co.uk. You can find out more about membership of ActivityVillage.co.uk here.
What size are the download files?
- Some of the download files are quite large. The largest at the current time is 95MB. Some of the files are large to ensure that our colouring pages print at high quality. Please make sure that you have a good connection before you attempt to download them. You can contact us if you have difficulties, of course.
Can I sell these colouring pages?